TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The references to “we”, “us” and “our” are references to TAURANGA SSANGYONG & LDV LIMITED. References to “dealers” or “your dealer” are references to the authorised dealers of any of those companies.
Intellectual property rights in website
We (and our licensors or suppliers, as the case may be) own all intellectual property rights in this website, including all of the content of this website (such as text, graphics, logos, icons and sound recordings) and all software code underlying and forming part of this website.
You may not without our prior written permission, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, copy, store, distribute (except by using the ‘share’ function), print, display, perform, publish or create adaptations from any part of this website (including the content of this website);
- commercialise, copy, or on-sell any information, or materials obtained from any part of this website (including the content of this website).
You agree to use this website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and that does not infringe our rights, nor the rights of anyone else, nor restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of this website. Without limiting this, in particular, you agree not to:
- damage or harm this website, or any underlying or connected network or system;
- use a harvesting bot, robot, spider, scraper, or other unauthorised automated means to access this website or content featured on it for any purpose;
- introduce any viruses, content or code to this website which is technologically harmful;
- use this website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of this website, such as a denial of service attack; or
Accuracy of Information
While all reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure all of the information contained in this website is accurate as at 1st January 2012, the information may not be accurate at the time you view this site because of changes over time. For instance, the vehicles, accessories and prices displayed may no longer be available and the interest rates used in the repayment calculator may change. Further, we and our dealers may, for any reason and at any time without notice, introduce any other changes to this website that we deem necessary. Please contact your dealer to confirm the information shown.
The colours on this web site may differ from actual colours due to variations in the electronic rendering process. Furthermore, the images and content of this website may have been sourced globally and may differ to New Zealand specification.
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please contact your dealer for confirmation.
Fuel Consumption figures are tested under controlled conditions and are provided for comparison purposes, actual results will vary according to vehicle usage and operating conditions.
Collection of information
We respect your privacy. TAURANGA SSANGYONG & LDV LIMITED retains the personal information you provide when you communicate with us about one of our products or services. If you call, email, write to us or fill in an enquiry form we keep a record of that correspondence. We keep a record of personal information you give us as part of entering one of our promotions. We collect your personal information if you purchase a vehicle from us.
We also collect personal information about vehicle owners from the Motor Vehicle Register, in accordance with TAURANGA SSANGYONG & LDV LIMITED authorisation to access the Register for specified purposes under section 241 of the Land Transport Act 1998.
When you call our Customer Centre, we may record the call for staff training and quality purposes, and to ensure that we have an accurate record of the call so that we can respond to your needs and in case of any dispute.
Use and disclosure of information
Your personal information is held and used by us to communicate with you about TAURANGA SSANGYONG & LDV LIMITED, and to improve our services. This may include:
- responding to your requests and enquiries
- receiving feedback and dealing with complaints
- processing orders and administering accounts
- providing customer and dealer support
- vehicle warranties and product recalls
- marketing and promotional activities
- product development and market research
- improving our website
If you contact us about an application for employment, we may use your information to process your application.
When you submit an online form, we may transmit your request including your personal details via email to the intended recipient.
We may disclose your information if required to meet our legal obligations.
Your rights and choices
You have the right under section 241(7)(b) of the Land Transport Act to opt-out of having your name and address made available to us through the Motor Vehicle Register. Further information is available at http://www.nzta.govt.nz/transact/.